Compagnie de Saint-Gobain
Krefelder Straße 195
52070 Aachen (Duitsland)
Telefon: +49 (0)241 40020-0
President Saint-Gobain Central Europe
Handelsregister Aken HRB 229
Internationaal belastingnummer (Ust.-ID) DE121680336
De op de websites van de Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Zweigniederlassung Deutschland, opgenomen inhoud worden voortdurend en met de grootst mogelijke zorgvuldigheid geactualiseerd. Desondanks kan geen garantie voor de juistheid, actualiteit en volledigheid van deze inhoud worden gegeven. Aansprakelijkheid op grond van foutieve inhoud wordt eveneens niet aanvaard.
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Zweigniederlassung Deutschland is niet verantwoordelijk voor de verbindingen (“links”) waarnaar op deze website direct of indirect wordt verwezen.
De inhoud en de structuur van deze website zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermd. Deze bescherming heeft ook betrekking op de logo’s en merken die op deze website worden gebruikt. Zonder de voorafgaande schriftelijke toestemming van de Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Zweigniederlassung Deutschland, is het niet toegestaan om gebruik te maken van de informatie, afbeeldingen, logo’s, merken en andere gegevens van de websites.
Het linken van andere websites met de websites van de Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Zweigniederlassung Deutschland, is uitsluitend toegestaan indien de link naar de homepage verwijst en geen rechten van de Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Zweigniederlassung Deutschland, of een van haar dochtermaatschappijen worden geschonden. Het directe linken naar afzonderlijke onderpagina’s is niet toegestaan.
Copyright © 2015 Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Zweigniederlassung Deutschland. Alle rechten voorbehouden.
WHAT IS THIS
At Saint-Gobain, privacy is a serious matter and we are committed to protecting it.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), this policy explains when, why and how companies in our group governed by this Regulation:
- collect personal data about individuals;
- use this information;
- disclose this kind of data to others, when this is necessary and under certain conditions;
- keep secure and confidential this personal data.
WHAT ARE THE POLICY CHANGES
This policy may evolve over time so please check the date on this page to make sure that you have the latest version.
This policy was last updated on 17th of May 2018.
WHO WE ARE
The Saint-Gobain group (hereafter the “Group”) is made up of numerous individual companies. Whenever dealing with one of our Group companies (hereafter the “Company”), the “controller” of your personal data will be the Company that decides why and how your personal data is processed.
Where this policy refers to “we”, “our” or “us” below, unless mentioned otherwise, this refers to the particular Company that is the controller of your personal data.
HOW AND WHAT PERSONNAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We may collect and process the following personal data:
Personal data you give to us: this is information about you that you give to us, entirely voluntarily, by entering information via:
- one of our websites;
- our mobile applications;
- social media platforms;
- corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Example: this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our websites, subscribing to the services we provide through our websites, posting material or requesting further services, managing your account online (including accessing documentation and engaging in correspondence with us by phone, email or otherwise). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our websites. If you complete any surveys requested for research purposes, we will collect information in such circumstances as well.
The information you give us may relate to your identification, such as your name, address, email address and phone number, or enquiry details, and may include records of any correspondence and responses to any surveys.
Personal data we collect about you: we may automatically collect the following information:
- details of transactions you carry out through the websites, and your visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources you access;
- technical information, automatically collected, including anonymous data collected by the hosting server for statistical purposes, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Please see cookies for further information;
- any personal data which you allow to be shared that is part of your public profile or third party social network.
Personal data we may receive from other sources: we obtain certain personal data about you from sources outside our business which may include our Group companies or other third party companies.
The remaining provisions of this policy also apply to any personal data we obtain from these sources.
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data lawfully for:
- the purpose of handling communication and exchange of information with our websites users;
- the purpose of managing our customer/prospect relations; notably when processing your orders, responding to your requests or by regularly sending you news and information on our products, our brands or our initiatives that might arouse your interest;
- any other specific purpose indicated at the time of collecting the information.
We may use and process your personal data principally:
- where you have provided freely given and explicit CONSENT and for specific, determined and legitimate purposes. You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information by contacting us at any time.
- where it is necessary for us to pursue our LEGITIMATE INTERESTS as a business, provided that your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms are not overriding, taking into consideration your reasonable expectations, based on your relationship with us.
For example, for the following purposes:
- direct marketing activities (other than where we rely on your consent) as analysis to inform our marketing strategy, and to enhance and personalise your user experience;
- assess and improve our service to customers through recordings of any calls with our contact centres;
- detection, prevention and mitigation of fraudulent or other illegal activities;
- network and information security in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorised access.
- where it is necessary for us to COMPLY WITH A LEGAL OBLIGATION and notably:
- to assist a public authority or criminal investigation body;
- to identify you when you contact us under certain legal circumstances;
- to verify the accuracy of data we hold about you.
- where it is required for the PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract. This will include information that we process in order to enable you to make use of our website and the services we provide through it.
WHO MAY RECEIVE OR HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your information with other Companies within the Saint Gobain group for internal administrative purposes or for marketing purposes in connection with the products and/or services that complement their own range of products and/or services that might interest you.
We may also transmit your personal data when we redirect your request to our contacts within the Group who are able to handle your request (for example, to solve a problem you have reported to us).
Our suppliers and service providers
We may disclose your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other organisations for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf. Such third parties may include cloud service providers (such as hosting and email management) or advertising agencies, administrative services, credit reference agencies, credit/debit card payment processors, customer satisfaction surveys or other third parties who provide services to us and assist us in the operation of our business and website.
When we use third party service providers, we only disclose personal data that is necessary for them to provide their service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and confidential, and not to use it other than in accordance with our specific instructions.
Third parties who provide products and services to you through us
We work closely with various third parties to bring you a range of products and services which are complementary to those which we provide. In particular, we may offer finance or insurance products in relation to our own products and services.
When you enquire about or purchase one or more of these products or services through us, the relevant third party may use your details to provide you with information and to carry out their obligations arising from any contracts you have entered into with them.
Other ways we may share your personal data
We may transfer your personal data:
- to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation or when this disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations, to detect or report a crime, to enforce or apply the terms of our contracts or to protect the rights, property or safety of our visitors and customers;
- if you have consented to the disclosure.
However, we will always take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information is stored either in our databases or in the databases of our service providers. Mainly because of the international dimension of the Saint-Gobain group and in order to optimize service quality, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In such cases, we will take to the appropriate security and confidentiality measures to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy. These steps include imposing contractual obligations on the recipient of your personal data or ensuring that the recipients have subscribed to “international frameworks” that aim to ensure adequate protection.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your personal data for a period of time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we use that information and to fulfil our obligations under other laws. Except in specific cases, this period is specified at the time the information is collected.
We do not retain personal data in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law and certain exemptions, restrictions or circumstances, you may have the right:
- To access your personal data;
- To correct, modify and update your personal data;
- To erase your personal data or restrict its processing;
- To withdraw your consent;
- To object to our use of your personal data for automated decisions made about you;
- To ask us to transfer your personal data in a structured data file to you or to another service provider if it is technically possible (data portability);
- To lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority and seek a judicial remedy.
These rights may be exercised by written request sent to the contact details that will be provided to you at the time of data collection. A reply will be provided to you within a reasonable delay, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Our aim is to keep your data as safe and secure as possible at all times. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate technical and organisational measures and controls to prevent as much as possible any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorised access.
HOW COOKIES WORK
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent to your device and stored on its hard drive to allow our website to recognise you when you visit.
Please direct any queries about this policy to our Data Protection Officer using our contact details below.
If you wish to write to us, please write to the address given at the start of the Legal Notice.
Our email address for data protection queries is here.
Voor de optimale weergave van de website benodigt u een actuele browser zoals Internet Explorer 8, Modzilla Firefox 7, Apple Safari 5 of Opera 11. Java Script moet zijn geactiveerd.
De site is geoptimaliseerd voor een schermresolutie van 1024*768 pixels en een ware kleurweergave, waarbij een geringere kleurenresolutie uitsluitend een vermindering van de optische kwaliteit tot gevolg heeft.
Verder moet de Adobe Acrobat Reader zijn geïnstalleerd. De Acrobat Reader is nodig voor het printen en weergeven van documenten in PDF-formaat.